If you are a LOEWE Fan and you are passionate about client relationships management this is a great opportunity to join our CRM Team in our Head Quarters in Madrid. As the CRM Analyst you will be responsible of analyzing vast amounts of data from a variety of sources and visualize how it influences marketing effectiveness and commercial decisions across the business.
Main responsibilities not limited to:
- Management of customer data collection, its accuracy and maintenance across platforms to comply with GDPR.
- Management of data within the CRM database, ensuring all data is accurate and cleansed for reporting and analysis.
- Guarantee integrity of data model & data flows in Salesforce.
- Develop automatic CRM reports & deliver actionable customer insights for different stakeholders within the company by analyzing large customer data sets.
- Act as the single point of contact for all customer data and CRM analysis.
- Be proactive in translating customer lifecycle data into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations at a strategic and tactical level.
- Work closely with eCommerce, Retail, Merchandising and Marketing teams to scope and develop scheduled KPI reporting on acquisition, loyalty and marketing effectiveness.
- Undertake ad hoc analytical needs that supports wider business decision making.
- Train regional CRM teams to different analytic tools deployed.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in CRM analysis.
- Master's or bachelor's degree in economics, marketing or statistics preferred.
- Proven experience of delivering database and analytical projects with demonstrable stakeholder management skills.
- Experience articulating business questions and using data to arrive at an answer. Experience translating analysis results into business recommendations.
- Proven SQL skills and its regular use in previous roles are essential for this role. Knowledge of Salesforce & Power BI will be considered a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish & English is required.
- Detail oriented with strong project management and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Passionate & understanding of retail and luxury sector.
- Customer-focused, results-oriented and brand-addicted.